Creative Lead for IncrediBull agency
IncrediBull worked with Skype and SYCO to create a modern, social-targeted youth campaign with a simple competition mechanic: think of a burning question for Simon and submit it via Skype video message. Winners were featured in our 30 minute online show and bagged a trip to see One Direction—in LA.
The campaign used social media to spread the word, targeting our audience by engaging two fantastic youth vloggers who helped host the program and curate the questions.
As creative lead, I worked on all creative elements, including campaign conception, landing page and promotional digital assets.
Some tough benchmarks were put in place and we smashed them all:
• The show and related videos gained over 1 million YouTube views.
• 4,133 likes and 584 comments with 97 total published articles
• 141K visits to the campaign hub
• 272.9 million social impressions (161% of benchmark)
• 2,200 VIMs received and over 7,000 Skype contact requests…
…All within two weeks!
The Ask Simon campaign also picked up a PRCA Dare Award.
With thanks to Matt Coombes from IncrediBull, Jason Ruddy from Monster Riot, the Skype team, 10 Group & 33 Digital.